cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minutes.

Leahbug
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My online account says I have plenty of minutes remaining but when I try to make a call the phone says I have no minutes and I need to buy more.  How do I rectify this because I haven't used them?

5 REPLIES 5

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Leahbug....if you've logged in to your account and confirmed if you've run outta Canada calling minutes, I suggest you consider getting the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on. These add-on minutes will take over until next renewal. If you still have any add-on minutes at renewal...those add-on minutes will stay on the account until you need them again...even if it takes several months or longer. The $5 / 500 minute add-on is a wise investment for us with the $15 plan.

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Leahbug 

Try different browser. Try incognito mode. Clear browser cache. Try refresh.Try Login

still same issue, open ticket with PM support and ask them to checkt it

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Once ticket is submitted,(envelope icon on the top right) CS_Agent will reply you there.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Leahbug   With the website cookies and cache  issue, you can try to clear cache and relaunch the browser.

Another trick is to click on the refresh button at the lower right corner once

Also, calling *611 for the usage seems to be the best and most reliable way so far

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Leahbug 

Try rebooting your phone by powering it off then back on.

Also refresh your browser by clicking on the circular arrow.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Leahbug   It could be that your are not reading the latest info from the server when you checked

Try to login My Account using Incognito mode (or InPrivate for Edge, Private for Safari)  or try again with a  completely different browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome.  You should then see the latest usage from the server

Need Help? Let's chat.