cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max login attempts

farry1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Also I have a skull fracture. They keep making me prove my identity. What info is needed so I can write this down and thank you. I was dying but not anymore woo hoo

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@farry1 

Wow! I have a friend who was surveying on the middle of the road and was hit by an old lady driving a Mercedes.

He was in the hospital for months and a 1/4 of his brain removed because of swelling.

Anyways, you need to contact a CS_Agent to help you access your account once credentials are confirmed.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@farry1 

Woo-hoo your alive! 😀👍

Read the spoiler in this post for verification info....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/m-p/...

Some of this info is in your wallet, calling 611 from your phone or 1 855 4PUBLIC and entering your 10 digit phone number and listening to the account info and the rest you should know because you are you and hopefully your memory is not adversely affected by your injuries. Most important are your payment details if you do not have access to your account #.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@farry1 

You're a fighter - excellent!!!

If you are unable to access the self-serve page, try using a DESKTOP or LAPTOP device.

Failing that, contact the Customer Support Agents for assistance - they can help you regain access then you can reset your login credentials.  Make sure to jot them down somewhere.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@farry1   That's pretty tough situation but good to hear the prognosis is no longer dire.

You may have locked yourself out with too many incorrect attempts at login so wait an hour before retrying and always use incognito/private mode for any login attempt as PM has caching issues.

As long as you're using the correct email and password (check for typos etc.) then you shouldn't be having problems but if you need to reset the password then contact customer support via chatbot here:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/get-help

Need Help? Let's chat.