cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing multiple numbers from one account

marciraxy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys is this possible can I have more than one number under one account for easy management if so how do I go about it?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@marciraxy, a method many of us who manage multiple accounts is to use email aliases for each account.  Another insight is to be careful with using the same credit card for multiple accounts.  The system is known to not allow reusing the same credit card.  It can be done but multiple attempts may be required.  A practical consideration is that multiple payments with the same card at the same renewal time can trigger fraud alerts with the credit card company.

Rdasm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No there isnt. Its better this way because PM rewards you for referrals and I believe one number per account helps PM keep track of this for auditability and conflict purposes.  hope this helps.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@marciraxy wrote:

Hey guys is this possible can I have more than one number under one account for easy management if so how do I go about it?

Thanks

No there isn't.  Each account must have it's own email address.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

This is not possible.  Public Mobile supports only one number for each account.

Need Help? Let's chat.