cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3-days and counting and still porting-in blues

abhionly4u1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I have been trying to reach to all the ways available to me, including this, to get my incoming call issue fixed its been 3rd day now and still my incomings are not working after I ported my number from Chatr to Public Mobile. My number is 647-302-XXXX. Please assist on urgent basis.

Thanks,

Abhinav Kaushal

11 REPLIES 11

@abhionly4u1 it'll have to be one of the moderators who fixes your issue... they have the Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 11.13.31 AM.pngbeside their name. Everyone else is part of the community and unfortunately can't help with technical issues, you're right. If you already sent a private messge, then you'll have to wait (I think this has already been explained)

ferrarelli

I had the same issue. The port was not successful and three days later I got it resolved. I sent an email, posted to a thread on this community and then sent a private message to @Saray_O. She was able to fix it quickly.

I am really happy with how it was handled and I was surprised it was so easy to fix.

abhionly4u1

Can someone please help or atleast reply with helpful information. I am sure the provisioning orders are stuck and need to be refreshed at provisioning gateway. So, someone from techincal background from Public Mobile, can you have alook urgently.....

vn33
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This doesn't mean you will automatically get this isses.

My friends have ported 3 lines over at the same time they activate the PM SIMs.

Their experience was the PM line was activat withing 5 minutes, WITH the number ported in.

You may or may not encountered issues, but everything will be sorted out eventually.

Just look at how much you're saving per month over an equivalent plan elsewhere.

@abhionly4u1 a lot of people have had success with porting their numbers. You just have to pay careful attention to the information you are providing. Before deciding against porting over your wife's number, please read through this thread and see if any of the situations match yours... Successful Ports Thread

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

@abhionly4u1 did you leave a private message with one of the moderators? Hopefully yes, as that'll speed up the process. Include your phone number and PIN, or your account number in that message.

...and yes, please remove your number from original post. Click on Options pulldown and click Edit Message.

abhionly4u1

I mean to say Mary and Shazia for private messages but no reply till now...

abhionly4u1

Also, I was planning to ask my wife to move to Public Mobile a swell, but seeing this portin issues, I might to re-think now 😞

abhionly4u1

Yes, I did. I sent it to you and Shazia

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@abhionly4u1  Did you sent a private message to the moderators, containing the below info?

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@abhionly4u1  this is a public forum, you should definitely remove your number from the above post.

Need Help? Let's chat.