cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Prepaid Number no response from Customer Service

rawlins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Been trying to port my prepaid number to new Public Mobile account but getting no response from private message that was sent to CS after 4 hours and counting. I am becoming very worried, is there a number i can call.

9 REPLIES 9

rawlins

number ported, thanks everybody for the help

rawlins

no replies 

@rawlins  So in that case you need to have agent help to transfer the number for you (Koodo pre paid ) have you made contact with agent at all @rawlins  any replies yet ?? If not the porting  team won’t be able to help right now unfortunately 

rawlins

From  Koodo prepaid

@Handy1 as long as the porting request was submitted (for Koodo prepaid porting, the request would needed to be submitted by PM agent), the porting team will help.  Tested that myself

So, @rawlins , if yours is Koodo prepaid and a PM support already submitted the porting request, then free feel to call the porting team for porting status

@rawlins  If your comming from Koodo pre paid the porting team won’t help you will need to wait for agent to reply back to you 

rawlins

thanks for the help

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rawlins 

from which prepaid provider? Koodo Prepaid?

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can confirm the porting status and re-trigger the process for you if needed.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@rawlins   They usually don’t take that long but can be up to 48 hours in rare cases just keep an eye on your community in box for their reply 

or use this link to check for reply 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Need Help? Let's chat.