cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage my payment

Jofra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve been trying to update my credit card and it keeps telling me invalid number, I have the right number and the right code, tried many times and still get the same message, I have until my next payment which is due in Nov to do this, I’m out of options, i did all the steps required and still no success , need help.

6 REPLIES 6

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Meow wrote:

@popping  Good to know it becomes little bit more automated without need to enter too much info with potential to make an error.

Now it looks very straight forward.

Thank you.

That form is for autopay update only.  The initial setup for autopay may still ask for address and user name.  I cannot test that without asking CSA to remove my autopay settings first.

PM is assuming update is for the same card with a replacement card with the same card holder name and address.  I had changed my address since I setup autopay 3 years ago.  PM is not checking my address and holder name update.  IDK the result if I use my spouse's credit card with the holder name and address are different from 3 years ago. 

@popping  Good to know it becomes little bit more automated without need to enter too much info with potential to make an error.

Now it looks very straight forward.

Thank you.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Meow 

Today, I updated my autopay info.  The new portal form did not ask for address.  The form automatically add a space character between the 3rd and 4th characters.

popping_0-1666655073169.png

I have

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jofra 

You only get 2 attempts per hour. You will have to wait out one full hour before trying again. If you have made more than 5 attempts in a 24 hour period using the same payment card you have triggered a fraud lock on your account. Wait 24 hours before trying again with previous browser/cache etc....instructions followed first before attempting to add it.

Or contact customer support to remove the fraud lock and/or add the card for you. Once the card has been successfully added I suggest you manually top up your plan amount before renewal to ensure the charge goes thru so that you are assured autopay will not fail.

Edit:

You may find this post helpful for reference and links to contact customer support.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down.

Meow_0-1666652646726.png

Type your address exactly as from your billing statement

Don't use a space in the postal code

Use ALL CAPS if necessary

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Does the postal code match the billing address of the card? Can you try in private mode? And if on a mobile browser maybe try desktop mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.