cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making a payment

Asheriff
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have enough available funds in my account but it still says my account is suspended. I tried to use the ‘make a payment’ button but every time I do it then says I have enough funds.. what should I do?

8 REPLIES 8

@SandiLM wrote:

I have service I believe as I called my landline and it worked. Thanks. 

Best way is Not to look at your self-service account on around renewal day as you will see this message:

Yummy_0-1646318175411.png

As long as you have service ignore this message.

@SandiLM wrote:

@SandiLM  - I think you are all good then, refer to the first post in this thread: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Making-a-payment/m-p/794782/highlight/tru...

SandiLM

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@SandiLM 

There is no phone number it is all online support. Is tonight your renewal? This is normal messaging in your account. As long as you still have service you can safely ignore this messaging.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

SandiLM

I am having the same problem. I am supposed to be on autopay yet my account is suspended and I can't find a phone number to call anyone.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Asheriff 

Does your Account Status indicate Plan Expired or Suspended?

If it is expired and is the day before your renewal date. It is a standard notice as noted by @darlicious and @computergeek541 so just ignore.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Asheriff 

If tonight is to your renewal and you have enough funds in your account then you can't force the system to take your payment you just have to let the system do its "thang".....as long as your services work you can safely ignore all of the messaging in your account. This is normal. If renewals are running on time which they often do not then payment is taken at 2am eastern.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@Asheriff wrote:

I have enough available funds in my account but it still says my account is suspended. I tried to use the ‘make a payment’ button but every time I do it then says I have enough funds.. what should I do?

If you try to use your service, does it work?  If it does work and it's your renewal date, you can ignore such expired and suspended account error messages. You just need to make sure that you either have autopay enabled or that you arleady have enough funds in your account.  

If your service has stopped working, you can change the payment type to "other". This will allow you to manually type in your desired top up amount.

Need Help? Let's chat.