cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making a payment when phone is not available. (Can't confirm identity)

Amsel67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to make a payment on my son's Public Mobile phone because my credit card expired (unable to update expiry date on card - can't confirm identity because the phone is overseas).

I am caught in the cycle of not being able to login to his account because the phone (and sim card are in Europe).

Is there any way to make a payment without having to confirm that numbers identity?  I am afraid he will loose his phone number because we have missed some payments!

4 REPLIES 4

Amsel67
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!!  It won't be 90 days. whooo.  Thanks again

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Dial 1-855-4pu-blic and enter the phone number to hear if the account is just suspended or if it has fully deactivated.. If it says it can't find the number then it's deactivated.
If it says suspended then you can buy vouchers in lots of stores or online and you can enter it in that toll free service. Or you can buy vouchers online. One online vendor can be deposited straight in to the account. Or you can go to some stores and use the straight in option too.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Amsel67

missed payments won't deactivate his account until 90 days after latest renewal has expired.

Need Help? Let's chat.