Did you mean: 

Major Problem thread ???

Anonymous
Not applicable

What the...???

9 REPLIES 9

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

And the mystery continues as Dave was able to add a new reply to the vanished post lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

The plot thickens. How come he can post but we can't click into it?

@DaveT: Would you mind starting another thread. Your original one seems to be in some alternate universe.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MandyJ wrote:

I'm glad someone will be handling it. Just strange you can't even click the link to see the problems/possible solutions. You'd think they'd leave it up there so any future people with similar problems might find some answers. Then again, most people with problems probably aren't searching the old posts for solutions (despite so much good information already being out there), rather just starting a new thread.

I've seen it once or twice before. But usually it's for a reason. I don't know why this one got locked out.

We don't know if someone's handling it though because we don't know what happened. Maybe @DaveT could re-join us.

It's usually just easier to ask a question even though it's been asked a thousand times before. So much faster than searching irrelevant threads, not using the right keywords, getting a million possible results. Just ask. Someone will answer. Now...asking the same question in an existing thread...jeez...read...you made it to the thread...check out the posts that are already there.

MandyJ

@TheOldVR wrote:

Wat did I miss?????

In the mood for Sunday gossip :P.

There was a really long post filled with all sorts of issues. Then shortly after, the post poofed.

MandyJ

I'm glad someone will be handling it. Just strange you can't even click the link to see the problems/possible solutions. You'd think they'd leave it up there so any future people with similar problems might find some answers. Then again, most people with problems probably aren't searching the old posts for solutions (despite so much good information already being out there), rather just starting a new thread.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Wat did I miss?????

In the mood for Sunday gossip :P.

@MandyJ wrote:

Never seen that happen before. Weird.

The moderator will take care of this customer by their own...Smiley Happy

MandyJ

Never seen that happen before. Weird.

Lieux
Oracle