cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major Issues my Account! (Not this one) PLEASE HELP!

Lg1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I activated my account earlier today (not this one) and I'm having major issues.

1. I can't log in to my account. It tells me my password is wrong, when I try changing my password it says my email can't be verified, even though I got a confirmation email. I used to be a koodo member 8 or so years ago. I didn't know that was an issue.

2. When I put my SIM card in I can't make phone calls or send texts at all. But I've been charged the $120..

I'm trying my best to stay positive, but I'm starting to have second thoughts.
12 REPLIES 12

Lg1
Yup! @Muzzy

Muzzy

just to clarify that you went here....

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

and setup your account.

Lg1
Yeah, I have my SIM activated, account is set up, phone recognizes it as a pm SIM. I get no services from it, though; and I can't log in to my account. Credit card has been charged.. I've got nothing to go on.

Muzzy

I would try that.  Not 100% sure if it helped me but once I put my SIM in I manually created My Account.  Than I started testing my phone.  With your PM SIM in your phone does it recognize its a PM SIM?

Lg1
No I haven't ... still stressing

Muzzy

Did you setup your My Account?

Lg1

Disappointed

Don't expect any reply from any of the MOD's:

This seems like a very poorly organized promo without proper planning and thinking. There are many people in the same boat as you. I truly believe that this is a disaster. It’s been few days for me also without any incoming calls but they charged me. NOT sure how they can charge anyone’s credit card when they can’t even provide a service.

I want to move away from this service provider but I’m afraid that I may lose my phone # as I’m stuck in between porting my number.

Lg1
So when is someone gonna reply to this? I've paid for a service I can't receive???

ERICJIANG
Seems like PM has trouble with Koodo users

Lg1

jlm1991
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

PM a mod

Need Help? Let's chat.