cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail

ecowen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When my husband tries to login into his Community account, mine always shows up.  He just purchased a phone and wants to see if his confirmation email came yet as it didn't arrive in his email.  I logged out of my account but only my community account appears.

5 REPLIES 5

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Do you have 'remember me' checked in by any chance? Otherwise I cannot see how one entering his credential can end up in different account, cookies or no cookies.

Yummy_0-1645826026248.png

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ecowen   If you're using the same browser then it could be cookies/cache issue.  Try clearing both and/or another browser with privacy/incognito mode for each login session.  I've seen account details mixed up sometimes when accessing a couple of different household self serve accounts.  

For the phone purchase, the confirmation will come via his email and is not connected to his community account.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ecowen wrote:

When my husband tries to login into his Community account, mine always shows up.  He just purchased a phone and wants to see if his confirmation email came yet as it didn't arrive in his email.  I logged out of my account but only my community account appears.

@ecowen  - each My Account/Self Serve requires its own unique email address.

So, if you each have an activated SIM card/account with Public Mobile, and somehow signed up with the same email address, this could be why you cannot get into the 2nd account.

If this is the case, then you need to contact customer support (CSA) to change the email connected to My Account/Self Serve.

Contact CSA by these methods: https://publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ecowen 

He'll need to register his own community account.   When doing so, he should ensure the e-mail address he uses for it matches the e-mail address used for his mobile account.

He can register the Community account here:

Registration - Community (publicmobile.ca)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @ecowen   The Phone purchase site is a different system and it does not share your Community login.

If you have not received your phone order email, open a ticket with PM Support

You can open ticket by message them directly here:  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.