cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made a payment, but phone service won't resume.

clueberries
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Screenshot_20180802-141510__01.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

@clueberries

Sorry you are having trouble, only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait they are crazy busy right now, this is irregular but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

@pmuser1990 wrote:
Amount Due doesn't show anything. Public Mobile has a big issue. Shows nothing for users. Only Moderators can see the real picture and also they take forever to respond. I would advise you to get rid of Public Mobile and find another cell phone service provider. I'm doing the same.

I had trouble once with the service, it took a couple days to get fixed up and was frustrating not being able to use my phone. But I always remember that it can happen anywhere, koodo, wind, rogers, telus, bell, etc. but with the amount of $1000's and $1000's I will save over the years is easily worth a once in a blue situation that does not normally happen

pmuser1990
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Amount Due doesn't show anything. Public Mobile has a big issue. Shows nothing for users. Only Moderators can see the real picture and also they take forever to respond. I would advise you to get rid of Public Mobile and find another cell phone service provider. I'm doing the same.
Need Help? Let's chat.