Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS

jojo7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Incapable of sending or receiving mms/pictures 

Please help!!!

12 REPLIES 12

Open that APN and tap on APN Type and go to the end of the line that probably starts with default and without a space add ->,mms<- and no arrows or dashes 🙂 but be sure to have the comma. Then save it and then go in and out of airplane mode and turn on mobile data and try to send a picture somewhere.

Let us know how it goes.

jojo7

How do I add it

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Were you ever able to send/receive MMS with your account here? Or did you just discover this problem?

Do you have -> ,mms <- in your APN Type in your APN settings? If not maybe add it. Maybe provide images of your APN settings.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@jojo7 

tried turn on mobile data,

or go to app message clear cache or clear data but before to do that save all message if you needed, when you do that will be all messages is deleted.

HI @jojo7   

Please try to do Network Reset 

From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
These instructions only apply to Standard mode and the default Home screen layout .
Navigate: Settings Settings 
Tap Reset network settings.
Review the info then tap Reset settings.
If presented, enter the current PIN, password or pattern.
To confirm, review the info then tap Reset.

To test MMS again, make sure Mobile Data is turned on and start by sending a smaller size picture

If that does not work, please post screenshot of your current APN settings

jojo7

Yes, it is 

jojo7

Samsung s10+

@Willaug56 wrote:

Having the same problem but I was able before but now I can't 

HI @Willaug56   What kind of phone is that?  iPhone or Android?

And how bad is that?  just unable to send and receive MMS?  How about SMS? or Voice and Data?

You checked and make sure Mobile Data is enabled?

Willaug56
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Having the same problem but I was able before but now I can't 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jojo7 

Also go to your settings and check Settings>Messages>enable MMS Messaging.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

@jojo7 this is usually what it is, you need your data on to send/receive MMS, so either your network is having issues, or more likely you may have toggled off your data inadvertently. Go into your settings to make sure.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jojo7  Is Mobile  data working well? 

Make sure you have Mobile data turned on.  Sending and receiving MMS requires Mobile Data to be enabled , even it does not really counted towards your data limit

Need Help? Let's chat.