cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lucky draw with points

hughdyment9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone. I logged onto my public points today and I’m curious if anyone has actually used their points in one of these “lucky draws?” It’s either like “1 point and get the chance to win a $250 Apple gift card” or whatever. Has anyone on here actually won one of these? How likely are your chances to win and are they worth your Public Mobile points?

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

I think the odds were much better in the CPO feedback contest....point not taken either.🥳

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow wrote:

But, kind in mind, one member can put 100 points into it to give it 100 chances out of it (but I don't many would do that.).

I don't think that Public Mobile should allow that.  If the idea of Jackpot is to provide a fun chance at winning a price, a 1 point entry accomplishes that.  However, someone using 100 points is wasting money. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@hughdyment9   I think the chance is decent.

There are likely not many on the New Rewards system yet.  I assume half the members on the new rewards are not interested in the lottery, most of them probably not pay much attention on My Rewards

But, kind in mind, one member can put 100 points into it to give it 100 chances out of it (but I don't many would do that.).

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I guess it depends on number of entries...

I never gamble thus I do not care at all...

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@hughdyment9 You have a good a chance as anyone, I guess chances are better than a lottery 🥸

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@hughdyment9 not me

But I remember someone confirmed that he won't the phone on the first ever Public Rewards Jackpot.  So, it is real...

Need Help? Let's chat.