cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty rewards partially missing

Prosperious
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I"ve been a member for a while and have been gettings 15$ loyalty rewards every 3 months. In my latest 3 month bill, I only got 5$ loyalty rewards. Is something wrong? I tried to open a ticket about it with SIMon but getting 404 error so trying here instead.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Prosperious

Hey @Dunkman you're right, I've been receiving 5$ rewards every month or so, that explains it. I used it up by buying some add-ons.

Thanks!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Prosperious 

Another customer on the 90 day plans noticed that they were receiving $5 each month as a credit.  Check your available funds or payment history.  

Public mobile recently switch the rewards system in the back end.  That might have affected your account.  

@Prosperious yes, there is no more 90 days plan now. But check if it worths it. The current  30 days plan might be cheaper and offering more data per month 

Prosperious

Thanks @softech that's very helpful I was able to submit a ticket. 

No, still on 3 month plan. I checked out the available plans and could not find anything that matches (I have an old plan on Canada & US calls unlimited). In my account it confirms I should be receiving 15$ rewards still.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Prosperious you didn't change to monthly plan did you?? 

if you see clearly PM only applies $5 and you should be getting $15 for your 90 days plan, open ticket with PM 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.