cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty bonus gb

Kolbyl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What is the loyalty gb bonus? I see it on my account under add-ons and I’m unsure as to what this is or how to use it. 

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kolbyl wrote:

What is the loyalty gb bonus? I see it on my account under add-ons and I’m unsure as to what this is or how to use it. 

If your regular plan data is exhausted, then the Bonus data will get used until next renewal occurs. The Bonus data will stay available to us for 150 days from the date rec'd.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kolbyl 

that is the Loyalty Bonus data that we received in preparation for the May roll-out of Points for all accounts...new AND old. PM is closing down the Rewards program for everyone, we'll all be reduced to Points after May. You have 150 days to use that bonus data....after that it's supposed to disappear..use it or lose it.  Here's a link to the Announcement in case you missed it.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-our-Old-Rewards-Pro...

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Kolbyl  It's because everyone on the old rewards system is being switched to points in May so the idea is to compensate you for the change because you will lose some benefits.

Need Help? Let's chat.