cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Reward

nancyhoeve
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been with Public Mobile for more than a year now. I got the text message that I will be getting $1 off my monthly bill, and it shows up on my rewards, however, it is not reflected on my bill. How do I get this activated?

9 REPLIES 9

Chris76
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Chris76

I had the same issue at my anniversary date and kept checking to make sure that I received the $1 loyalty reward for being with PM for 1 year.  The reward will be applied the following month so you will get your reward.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@nancyhoeve 

The $1 credit/month will be deducted on your 13 month bill.

You can check on your Self Serve account under Access Rewards.

If it is not shown, contact a CS_Agent.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nancyhoeve 

For a visual, and keeping track of when you anniversary dates are approaching, check out "Discover Public Points" under My Rewards login:

esjliv_0-1644431326252.png

Then scroll down to this area, and you will see the date to the left bottom of your cupcake.

esjliv_1-1644431359078.png

* Remember:  If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @nancyhoeve 

you get the SMS, but your billing cycle is not coming yet, check it out on next cycle Login Page Rewards

Overview of Rewards (publicmobile.ca)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @nancyhoeve 

you logged in to My Reward and checked there?  If so, during your next renewal, you sill see it deduct $1 off your bill. The transaction history would show an line showing it deduct the reward amount (together with your other reward)

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you've just seen the dollar appear then it will convert to your balance at renewal and reduce your amount owing (or accumulate).

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Loyalty reward will be applied on your 13th month bill. Full circle of 12 (24, 36, etc.) months have to pass and then on anniversary + 1 month discount will be applied.

I got similar notification 3 months ahead for some reason???!

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@nancyhoeve  If it shows on your rewards than everything seems to be ok. It will NOT show as a discount on your bill amount. When your plan renews the system will credit all rewards first to your account balance if you're on the old rewards plan and not the new points plan. Then the system will deduct the rewards first and any other account balance before charging remaining amount to your card.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@nancyhoeve 

You will get your loyalty reward on your next renewal.  PM billing cycle is 30 days.  Your anniversary date is a few days after your last renewal date. 

Need Help? Let's chat.