And I don’t see 1 g data in my account yet what I paid for 

could you help me see way what happened 

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@dylansun 

$25 is definitely incorrect.

Is it possible you selected a "change plan" option and you purchased the $25 plan?

If that is the case, you may wish to contact the customer support agents to have them hopefully credit that balance back to you so you can purchase the correct add-on.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dylansun   Can you login to My Account and check the Transaction History to see what PM has charged you?   You can click on the View Payment History link from the Overview tab or come here directly:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

If you have paid last night, then filter the history by Last 7 days and you should see the transactions.  See if that make sense.  If not, post the transaction history and we will try to understand

Also, check if you have any fund sitting as Available Fund in My Account.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dylansun  - was you account showing a balance owing?

You can only add addons to Active status accounts. So if your $25 plan was currently in suspended status, then you need to first reactivate it by paying the plan amount, then you can successfully add addons to your account.

Maybe you just reactivated your suspended plan??

If your account was active previously then, yes, a screen shot of your transactions history, and also what is showing in your overview section of your self serve account will help determine things.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Purchasing an add-on after logging in into your PM account is a two-step process. You need to load funds first and then purchase add on.

1. Add funds to your PM account: Any funds to buy add-ons come from your balance, so manually add funds to your available balance first.
  2. Buy Add-On: You will actually buy the add-on after you add funds to your account or else you won't have funds to actually buy the add-on. Funds to buy add-on come from Your account (after adding funds in step #1) and not directly from your credit card.

1GB data should be $15 (probably +tax). Check your transactions and post your account's screenshot - we might determine why you have been charged $25.

Need Help? Let's chat.