cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost sim don’t have account details

janaath_29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost my SIM card and don’t gave my account details how can I get my plan back or if I cancel do I get a refund pro rated 

4 REPLIES 4

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@janaath_29 wrote:

Who do I email is there an email address I know some things about my account 

@janaath_29

I've included the link to private message the moderators at the bottom of my previous post.  There is no "e-mail address" for support.  All contact with moderators is done through private messaging.

janaath_29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Who do I email is there an email address I know some things about my account 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@janaath_29, contact the Moderator_Team via private message.

You'll need to provide your phone number and PIN.  You may be asked to verify other information as you do not have your account number.

You will need to get a new SIM, and that can be done at any partner retailer for $10 plus local taxes.

Once you get the SIM and the access to your self-serve, you'll be able to activate a new SIM for your current account.

Are you sure you can't get into Self-Serve at this time?  Have you tried?

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@janaath_29

Since PM is a prepaid service, there are no refunds. 

If you don't have your account login, you can still get the moderators to verify your account by providing as much of the following details as possible: name, e-mail address on account, PM phone number, PIN, complete billing address, any alternate phone number listed on account, date of birth, last 4 digits of the credit card on account.  Once they verify your account, the moderators can either set your account to lost status until you get your SIM replaced, or give you a new password to log into your account so you can set it to lost yourself.  You can pick up a new SIM at various retailers such as Walmart, Wow, K-Mobile, London Drugs, or Mobile Shop, then log into your account to replace the SIM.

Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.