cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone

Headhunter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had my account for over 10 years and do not remember the account information as I use top up cards.

I have lost my phone and I am unable to get a new sim card without getting into the account. 

How can I get access to my account or transfer the phone number over to another company?

8 REPLIES 8

Not sure of they are definitely leaving, I think he is posing moving the number out as an alternative if he can't access his account anymore and get a sim etc

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Headhunter   are you just saying you might want to leave PM or you are surely going?

But leave or not, you still have to get back to your account access. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Headhunter 

All communication goes thru your private message box at the top right corner of your screen the envelope icon next to your avatar. You can verify your account with the info you know about yourself and your account..

If you have been here 10 years (OG!) why are you leaving?

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

@Headhunter   use the direct message method then, you can ask them to change email address and reset password at the same time

Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Headhunter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for a response. 

However i do not have access to my email account that is associated with my Public mobile account and i am unable to get any notifications or have them contact me back for the ticket i submitted. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Headhunter 

Make contact with Public Mobile Customer Support.  Use option#2.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Headhunter 

Did you try using the Forgot Password link/

or you have to open a ticket with PM Support and have them reset it for you

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Once you have the access back, get a SIM from a local store, and you can login to my Account and request Change SIM card and then you can resume your service.  (of course, you will need a replacement phone as well 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.