cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my refer a friend reward

HuronBob
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This morning, daughters account was cancelled because she had not paid her account when due. Funny thing is, she was signed up for auto-pay and her bank account proves that Public mobile took her money. She had to pay manually a second time to re-instate her account. Now they are saying that her issue will take 15 to 20 days to review and resolve. In the mean time, I have lost my refer a friend reward because public mobile screwed up and I want it back.  Can someone help me please

5 REPLIES 5

@dwright27 

A father/daughter tag team! You two could take over from the mother/son team of @zblackma / @gblackma  who have been on hiatus...... we miss them.

dwright27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ha ha yes probably @darlicious @HuronBob 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@HuronBob 

Curiously....is @dwright27  your daughter?

You can contact the moderators and ask for them to apply it manually. They will probably tell you if the account was suspended you don't earn the reward. They may say they will add it as a one time good will gesture. But if they give you a hard time explain it is your daughters account that had a major screw up with autopay system that suspended her despite taking payment and that you should not be penalized for pm's payment system failure. It may also help to get your daughter's support ticket reference # to give to the moderator handling your support request as proof.

You can contact the moderators via simple simon or via private messaging as previously provided.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh my. Is this a trend happening? @HuronBob : If you don't see that amount in your Available Funds, or the amount in your Payment history (here...not payment card)  then please verify with the bank as to whether it's a pending transaction.

Also, is this a Visa Debit card?

Anonymous
Not applicable

my dear don't worry about it sometime it happens but you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here.            You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service
  •  what is missing your Rewards, only by them can ADD to your account. 

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.