cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost bonus data

openworld
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I signed up to my plan, I was getting 3 GB + 2 GB bonus for a total of 5 GB. Recently, the 2 GB bonus disappeared - I am only getting 3 GB per month. How do I get this corrected?

23 REPLIES 23

@openworld  Just be sure to change plan for next renewal and not immediately . Or you loose money on your current cycle 

openworld

Thanks

openworld

Thank you

@openworld  The one I mentioned is the cheapest 4G option 

@openworld   the $44 for 30 GB is the best deal on the market now.  If you are willing to go with 90 days, it will be down to $39 a month!! But you will have to pay 3 months price upfront ($39x3  = $117) and PM will also give you the whole 3 months data (90 GB) on day 1 for you to use it for the next 90 days

openworld

Thank you.

Which 4G data promo plan do you recommend?

@openworld  .here’s how community rewards get 

ranked.

Handy1_0-1687097867092.png

@openworld   this is based on your participation and PM has a secret formula to rank it and give out 1/2/5/10/15 points or dollars.  The rewards will be deposit in points (Public Points system) at around 8th to 15th of the following month

@openworld  Community rewards are based on participation , reading learning and helping and sharing with others . And good things will happen 

openworld

How do I get community rewards?

openworld

Thank you for the explanation.

openworld

How do I get community rewards?

@openworld  Yes they will remain you pay $117 for 90 day with 90GB of data . At The end of 90 day you will have earned 90 days worth of rewards to use towards the following renewal 

openworld

So do refer friend rewards, autopay rewards, and loyalty rewards remain as a discount every month?

@openworld  Yes at the end of the 90 days you will have 3x rewards . But when you first sign up to your first 90 days you just get 1x reward for your last 30 day of earned reward 

Handy1_0-1687097463206.png

@openworld wrote:

I signed up August 2021. I pay $35, less $3 rewards for a total of $32 per month.

@openworld 

Founds your promo:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-of-monthly-bonus-data-fo...

Did your plan go inactive for any reason? Then you will lose the ongoing 2GB data add on. 

If not, you could contact CSA to see what happened.  Or you could switch to the new 4G data promo plan.  You will keep your old rewards.  

openworld

So do refer friend rewards, autopay rewards, and loyalty rewards remain as a discount every month?

@openworld  No you get to keep old rewards . There tied to your account not your plan 

check it out 

Handy1_0-1687097202769.png

openworld

If I sign up to this, do I lose my rewards?

openworld

I signed up August 2021. I pay $35, less $3 rewards for a total of $32 per month.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@openworld 

When did you sign up for your plan?  I have a feeling that this promo data was only for a certain number of months.   How much are you paying?  There might be better deals at the present time with higher speed data. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@openworld  Also if your not already aware there’s a $39 30GB  90 day plan that expires tomorrow so pay $117 for 90 days with 90 GB of data 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@openworld  You sure this bonus data wasn’t for just x amount of months ? But if somthing is not right please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.