cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks like Rogers in game to 50$ 4gb plan

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Rogers is offering 50 for 4gb unlimited Canada wide minutes and text. Caller ID and small voicemail storage. Also comes with roam like home. 
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
5 REPLIES 5

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
You know what? Even though other providers can try to give some deal. I think PM is the best data plan available for a phone plan.

Because the plan can be over a 90 day period. Meaning if I use less data in one month but still within the 90 days, I carry over that amount. Not like others where it resets per 30 days. You can't have data go past 30 days.

Halfdome
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Don't do it! Rogers unlimited calling only works in major centres. When you use the extended coverage areas they will limit your usage or cancel your plan.
Public mobile on the other hand gives you unlimited calling in any area that they show coverage.

You have to call into the rogers and tell them that "you're leaving for freedom / public moble". Yes this avaialble to all rogers customers, including BYOD, and have to be with rogers for 6+ months before you can get access to the plan. Its a retention plan

Check red flag. It's even for byod clients too

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/rogers-50-dollars-4gb-unlimited-canada-wide-minutes-2109520/
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

sounds like a loyality/retention plan to me

Need Help? Let's chat.