cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long response times from support?

Kgn001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Has anyone been able to get a response from support? I submitted a ticket around 8pm EST yesterday and have yet to get a response. Thats nearly 5.5 hours of customer support being open with no response. My number transfer went through but esim never downloaded so I need them to send me the qr code.

8 REPLIES 8

theresej0902

sometimes if you chat on the website u can get a faster reply. i chatted with carlos guillermo and he was very helpful!

@Kgn001  Yay , it’s always  good to poke the bear @esjliv 

Kgn001

I sent another message and got a response within a couple minutes. Thanks again! @Handy1 @esjliv 

@Handy1 wrote:

@Kgn001  Sorry I’m just impatient to me it’s too long but @esjliv  knows better than I do .

Oh, but I agree with you to message/poke CSA about it @Handy1  🙂 Especially if someone has no service.

@Kgn001  Sorry I’m just impatient to me it’s too long but @esjliv  knows better than I do .

Kgn001

Thanks for the quick replies @Handy1 & @esjliv, I'll send another message and then try to be patient.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Kgn001 - response times could be up to 48 hours...or longer, if longer then the ticket probably got dropped on Public's end.

Go to your SENT messages and poke them about it.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kgn001  That’s to long  try again 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.