cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long distance

LaurenceDumvill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the $15 plan. When I call a local number I get the message I need to buy an add-on long distance plan. I do get calls though. I re-booted several times. Help.

7 REPLIES 7

If you have run out of minutes, it may not be immediately obvious when reviewing your self-serve "Overview" page because the usual line that indicates "xx/100 minutes" completely disappears once it reaches 0 for the current 30-day cycle.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@LaurenceDumvill 

If you are out of minutes you can buy more they don't expire ever until used up

If you still have some data download fongo, it will give you the option to transfer the call, so you call yourself first then you transfer where you want to go and after transfer your data is not used anymore.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@LaurenceDumvill Check your self-service. How many mins does it show left? Also, add +1 in front of the area code of the number your call.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@LaurenceDumvill  if you ran out of minutes purchase the 500 minute add-on to get up and running again.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@LaurenceDumvill , as already noted, there is a possibility that you may have run out of usage in your plan.  Assuming you have not, there may be an account provisioning problem affecting calling.  In that case, please reach out to the moderator team to have them investigate.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @LaurenceDumvill 

The $15 plan includes 100 minutes of outgoing calls and unlimited incoming calls.

If you're not sure, you can logon your self serve account to check if you already consumed the plan's 100 minutes. If you need more calling time, you can purchase the 500 minutes Canada-wide add-on for $5.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Did you run out of minutes

Need Help? Let's chat.