cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long distance to US.

Susan23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

Your $39 plan says says that it includes "Unlimited Canada and the US wide minutes"

But when I click on "offer details", it says:
3. Unlimited Canada-wide minutes include calls made and completed within Canada. Roaming applies outside of Canada. Long distance rates apply to calls made from Canada to outside Canada.

So, does the 39 dollar plan include US numbers or not?
And if I am IN the US on vacation, does roaming apply? How much is the top-up?

4 REPLIES 4

THANK YOU!

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

not a US number, but the Canada US plans alkow you to call US in Canada or call in US as well.  And you can receive calls while you are in US on your Canadian number 

@Susan23 wrote:

Your $39 plan says says that it includes "Unlimited Canada and the US wide minutes"

But when I click on "offer details", it says:
3. Unlimited Canada-wide minutes include calls made and completed within Canada. Roaming applies outside of Canada. Long distance rates apply to calls made from Canada to outside Canada.

So, does the 39 dollar plan include US numbers or not?
And if I am IN the US on vacation, does roaming apply? How much is the top-up?

For that condition, you'll notice that the plan name and details don't have a 3 next to them, so it doens'nt apply to this plan. Yes, this plan includes both calling to the US (from either Canada or the US) and roaming while you're in the US.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Susan23  Your plan includes roaming no need to buy anything else . Just turn on data roaming in phone settings and set phone to 4G/LTE not 5G and connect to T mobile /AT&T or Verizon , you can use your phone in the U.S. just like here at home to call to and from each country using talk text and data 

Need Help? Let's chat.