cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login screen locked showing "Lets resume your activation" and no option to cancell out

DC24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am an existing customer and i cant cancel the resume your activation screen

16 REPLIES 16

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@DC24 

Did you contact customer support?

DC24

Still  stuck on the resume activation page.....very frustrating

DC24

Its stuck in "resume activation" as my only option to move forward. the "go to login page" is useless and just sends me back 1 step

DC24

This issue still hasnt been resolved. Very frustrating

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@DC24 

Send a detailed message outlining the issue and include tbe following info to pre-verify your account to cut down on the back and forth messages. Do not post any of this info in the community only with customer Support ( CS_Agent) in your private messaging.

Spoiler
    Full name on your account
    Address
    Email address
    Phone #
    4 digit account pin #

If you do not know your 4 digit account pin # you will be asked to answer correctly 3 out of 4 or 5 account related questions to further verify your identity. In other circumstances with account access you could reset your account pin # first before contacting customer support.

@DC24 wrote:

How do i do that?

HI @DC24 

just submit a ticket with CS agent using direct message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

DC24

How do i do that?

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@DC24 

Contact customer support. Only they can fix this issue. It's an eversafe glitch.

maple_leaf
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @DC24 ,

Are you logging in with the app or on a PC? Silly question, but is your number currently active (test making/receiving a call)? Did you try clearing your Cache & Cookies for your phone or PC browser, before logging in again (see here: Clear Cache & Cookies )? If still needing more assistance with your account, you can reach a Customer Service agent here: Submit a Ticket . Type "Ticket" in SIMon (chatbot) to get a ticket started and submitted.

DC24

I am on my laptop

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@DC24 try opening a tab in incognito/private mode, then log into My Account. Does that help? If so, you are seeing an old cache version of your account.

DC24

I have 2 buttons to choose from. Resume activation and Go to login page. When I hit go to login page, it keeps coming back to this same page. I dont want to hit the other button.

DC24

I have an active number, account.....all that stuff. Nothing suspended.

As soon as I log in I see the screen and I cant cancel out of it.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@DC24 oh, just thought about this, are you using the app? If you are trying to Log out, go to the plus sign '+'/More area.

maple_leaf
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hello @DC24 ,

Are you seeing this screen just after successfully logging in to your online account? If so, this means that you have an active account with no active subscription (phone number/subscriber line). In this case, the system would be prompting you to continue an activation of a new subscriber line. You mentioned you are an existing customer? Do you currently have an active phone number? If so, there can only be one email address associated with each subscriber line. Do you have more than one email address? Have you logged in with the correct email address for your current active subscription? Hope this helps.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@DC24 so are you re-activating a suspended plan? Just close the tab, then log back in. What happens?

Need Help? Let's chat.