cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login disabled

ACollins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to log in to my self serve but I get an error that login has been disabled. It's not giving me the option to change anything. Here's the error message:

ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

I need to make a payment asap. 

15 REPLIES 15

yes.. I am one of those who will avoid mall...lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BlueB : Ok...guys...Canadian Tire, London Drugs looking at tech oh yeah I'll get a voucher, filling up gas oh yeah I'll get a voucher at. the. convenience. store 🙂 , tagging along with the significant other at the mall oh I'll just stand around here while you go in there - oh yeah I'll get a voucher.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous

Even if open though, I know people who avoid the mall like the plague (mostly males). 😅

On the record, none of this negates that there are still many (other) places to buy and use vouchers.  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BlueB : Ok right for some places...but not all places have been closed. This is a big country beyond TO 🙂

BlueB

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't understand the negativity towards vouchers. We all go grocery shopping. We all go to convenience stores sometimes. We all go to malls sometimes. While out, get a voucher when needed. And there are even online options.

Using 611 is easy to enter a voucher. No PIN needed. No forgetting login credentials for the self-serve. Just type in the voucher PIN# and you have money in your account ready for the next renewal or automatic reactivation after a natural suspension.

Having to remember the login for the self-serve is like having to remember your bank login. Username (email address), password. Then finding your way down to entering the voucher having to click the drop down for the voucher entry method. Not that difficult.

Obviously setting up autopay is the easiest of all but as we know there seem to be the odd customers that have some difficulty with that.

@Anonymous 

First - I agree... I think vouchers are a great idea and very useful for many reasons.  Your post made me laugh, for innocent reasons (mostly due to COVID)... 😅

• "We all go grocery shopping" - I have many friends who actually don't, and many who order online now
  • "We all go to convenience stores sometimes" - I actually haven't been in a very, very long time
  • "We all go to malls sometimes" - Malls have been closed for months... hmm...

Like I said, I agree with everything you say... just funny how COVID has put an interesting perspective on things! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't understand the negativity towards vouchers. We all go grocery shopping. We all go to convenience stores sometimes. We all go to malls sometimes. While out, get a voucher when needed. And there are even online options.

Using 611 is easy to enter a voucher. No PIN needed. No forgetting login credentials for the self-serve. Just type in the voucher PIN# and you have money in your account ready for the next renewal or automatic reactivation after a natural suspension.

Having to remember the login for the self-serve is like having to remember your bank login. Username (email address), password. Then finding your way down to entering the voucher having to click the drop down for the voucher entry method. Not that difficult.

Obviously setting up autopay is the easiest of all but as we know there seem to be the odd customers that have some difficulty with that.

@ACollins 

Your login maybe disabled due to trying an invalid password too many times. It makes sense to disable it, to prevent hacking of your account. Try the MOD option to reset your account. Or try another browser or wait one day before trying again. 

The Telus login has the same protocol. 

It may be frustrating right now but that does go away once you understand how it all works. 

I too would not want to learn the voucher process. I am usually paid up a few months in advance which helps. 

Contact a mod here.   <==== For the quickest option! 

ACollins

Having trouble authenticating. Of course I forgot my pin and have no idea about last payment and account number BECAUSE I CAN'T LOG INTO THE ACCOUNT. So I'm kinda stuck.

PM has by far the most frustrating customer service system I have ever encountered. 

benfatto

@ACollins  Time to open a trouble ticket or message the moderators directly. 

To obtain a ticket, click on https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and enter your question in SIMon. Follow / invent the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button, click on it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. To confirm that your ticket has been submitted, check the SEND box in your private messages; click on the small envelope next to your avatar at the top right of your screen.

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators, but this alternative contact method may have a longer response time. Click: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

you can try it for a different Browser
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take it your power internet for about a minute and put it back, Restart your device is will help,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same one ,

your typing and sometime you type it but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

if you are already activated you can do,

Update Or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to  Self-Serve.  Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, we accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

BlueB

@ACollins 

Let us know how it goes... curious what triggered your account to be Disabled.  You can also try clearing your browser's cache or a different web browser (or Private/Incognito session) to see if that helps.

Usually, the SIMon chatbot ticket method is best because you can login and attach your account (authenticate), but since that's not working, either method should work fine for you as they'll need to authenticate you anyways.

Goodluck!  🙂

ACollins

Thank you, that sounds much more reasonable. I will attempt a mod contact.

ACollins

No, i just want to log back in to make update my credit card. I went through the whole voucher thing last time and it is ridiculous and takes way too long. Why was my login disabled in the first place? I'm not delinquent in my payment.

BlueB

@ACollins 

To add funds to your account, you can also dial 611 from your phone if you don't have online access to your account.

That's a strange message, and you can try again in an hour.  If your account is disabled, you can try and contact a Moderator via the SIMon chatbot (lower-right corner chat bubble) or message them directly here.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can purchase a voucher and call 611 to make a payment or use recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

Need Help? Let's chat.