cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login/account information

Jordanh20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was setting up my account, switching from bell. I transfered my number over. I can call out and text out, just can't receive phone calls in. It goes straight to my voice-mail. Also, it's not letting me sign into my account. 

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jordanh20 

If you did respond YES to the port authorization text, try the following items to get things working.

Remove the old provider SIM card from your device and make sure the public mobile SIM card is put in. Then reboot your phone, leave it off for a few minutes, then restart.

You can also try resetting the network connections and toggling airplane mode on and off.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Jordanh20 Did you reply YES to the text message from your Bell SIM to authorize the port out request? You only get 90 mins to do this. If you missed that, you must reach out to the PM CS_Agent to reinitiate the port in request and sort out your login issue. 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.