cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card

Popette
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Activate SIM card - Everything works...Except calls coming in do not ring the phone-Calls are directed to the message box.

Try the SIM card in another similar phone: same thing - no ring - message

Help Help

8 REPLIES 8

@Alex1953 Please reach out to the PM CS_Agent as they the only ones who can reinitiate the port in request. 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Alex1953
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have called Rogers about transferring my number from Rogers to Public Mobile. They told me that Public has to send a second request because the first one was revoked. Please resend the request for transferring my phone number from Rogers to Public again.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Popette 

Please note the telus porting department phone number is for porting issues only....they do not work for public mobile and have no access to your pm account. There is no phone support for public mobile....it is online only.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Popette 

dial the Telus port help number for further guidance...

1-xxx-xxxx

edited

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Popette if you ported in the number, you ever got a text from old carrier and you reply YES to approve the port?  I will send you a number to talk to CS agent to check the porting status, pls check your inbox

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Popette 

If you missed responding to the PAT (porting authorization text) within 90 minutes of receiving it you can call the telus porting department with your old provider's account number to reinitiate your port request. Make sure you put your old Sim card back in your phone to reply YES to the PAT.  Check your private messages for the phone #.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Popette 

Adding to @NDesai comment about porting your old number over to PM. There is a 90 minute window for you to reply with your old SIM in your phone. If you replied after the 90 minute window then porting will be cancelled. As a result, you will have issues with calling or texting.

You will need to contact a CS_Agent to restart porting process for you.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Popette Did you port in your number during activation? If yes, did you answer Yes to the text you got on the old sim? Does old sim still work? What about text messages, what number are they going out and coming in to?

Need Help? Let's chat.