cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NajmeSahami
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. My payment was on auto pay but it didnot make . Also,  can not log in to my account to  payment selfserv. I have texted to community but they have not replied me yet. I can not to access to talk and text and data. What do I do?  

3 REPLIES 3

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@NajmeSahami Just to be clear private messaging means to click this: message to moderators.

Is that what you have done?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NajmeSahami

You autopay did not work and had sent private message to moderator.  Am I correct?

If yes,nothing you can do but wait.  Please do not send private message again because you will be moved to the end of the wait queue if you do.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@NajmeSahami

The password reset function is not working on self service account.  I assume that you have already private messaged the moderator (ie. you can NOT send email or text to moderator).  It will take about 24-48 hours for moderator to respond.  Try not to send multipe request to moderator, otherwise you will be waitng much longer.  

If your credit card is still valid in your autopay, you can try to dial *611 to see whether you can pay via that route.  Otherwise, you might need to wait for moderator.  

Need Help? Let's chat.