cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out

Krista95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am locked out on my account And need to make a payment asap, I do not have access to the email I created the account with to reset the password. I’ve had this number for 3 years now and I can’t lost it. 

9 REPLIES 9

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Krista95 

When time really is of the essence knowing where you can purchase and load a voucher via 611 or by calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and entering your 10 digit phone number can be the difference between the life and death of your account. This post should help for future reference...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Purchasing-or-Adding-a-Public-Mobile-Vouc...

The 611 idea mentioned would need your 4 digit account pin to use a registered credit card. If you buy a voucher in stores or online then that does not need the pin. You can also do instant top-up in a few stores. Then you can take your time to fix your account access.

@Krista95 wrote:

How long does it usually take them to reply? It’s kind of urgent. 

HI @Krista95   usually within 1 to 2 hours.

If you do not receive anything after 1.5 hours, send them another ticket

But remember to check the Community inbox.   hTideGnow_1-1626022389479.png

They reply there, not via email

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Krista95 You can dial *611 and pay with a voucher or a cc if you have one on file in your account

@Krista95 That’s good to hear then follow the advice given above good luck 👍 

Krista95

How long does it usually take them to reply? It’s kind of urgent. 

Krista95

It has not 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Krista95 Hello if your account has been suspended more then 90 days your account is closed permanently 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Krista95 Hi if you can’t get into your account you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Need Help? Let's chat.