Did you mean: 

Locked out

Denwong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Need to find out account number for my account but I can’t login 

6 REPLIES 6

this is the Virtual one.. on the lower right corner softech_0-1606150801663.png

@Denwong wrote:

How do I contact them?  I made a ticket already are they going to msg me?? 

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon.

It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@Denwong wrote:

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner. 

Denwong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Denwong 

If the reset password does not work, you will need to contact moderator.It can take a few hours to respond.

You can also check the welcome email from Public mobile when you first signed for your account.  In the address to: section of the email, your account number is there.  

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact the moderators if you're unable to get back into your account because you're locked out.

Click the speech balloon on the bottom right.

Type "ticket", click "account specific question", then click "No I need a human now" then follow the ticket instructions.

Need Help? Let's chat.