cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out

Site_is_broken
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I went to buy my monthly card today from a place I do not normally purchase it.  The receipt had two 12 digit numbers on it and I entered the wrong one more than once. Now I can't redeem the card and I'm locked out of my online account because it won't let me reset my password. 

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Site_is_broken no need to worry if you are replying @CS_Agent .  They do not reply quick

But you can try reply on the same message again and ask them for update 

Site_is_broken

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ.

Site_is_broken

I tried 611 already that is how I always add money because I hate coming here. It takes six hours for something that should be thirty minutes tops.

hi @Site_is_broken you can also try to top up on the phone using *611

Site_is_broken

I tried the correct number afterwards but it wouldn't accept it. It said to visit the online site. I am honestly thinking of switching to a different provider. This is way too much bullcrap.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Site_is_broken hi it should reset in an hour,in the meantime dial *611 to enter your voucher payment 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Site_is_broken try again in 5 min using Private or Incognito mode

if you need password reset, open ticket 

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Forgot Login,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.