cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$55 plan has been taken off from Change Plan

pckku
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I can report that PM has taken out the $55/20Gb plan in the Change Plan menu. It is no longer available to current subscribers.☹️

10 REPLIES 10

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That is scerewed. Another way to screw us long time customers. They really are pushing there luck for us long time people to keep with them. If it was not for the old rewards system I am gone. And I feel like this is exactly what they want. To force us long time off to another carrier so they do not have to keep the old reward system

Hi @pckku so, maybe a glitch only.

If you want to be safe, get thr $40 for 15GB or $45 for 20GB instead.   Those are price that will stay , not just 15 months

pckku

I received a reply from PM Support team and they confirmed the 20OFFMINTHLY promotion applies to new customers only and will not be applicable to the "Schedule Change at next Renewal" option. So, I think the only way is to purchase the new promo plan now if you want it.

pckku

I did put in the promo code and shown accepted.

Screenshot_20221127_002106_com.microsoft.emmx_edit_52842881902352.jpg

 Thank you. Not sure what will happen at renewal time.

Metal1967

@hTideGnow  The plan didn’t  Change messages, I was overcharged  post Will flow shortly.. because Pm allowed it to happen 

Hi @pckku   add to what @brettster99  said, just in case you didn't put the 20OFFMONTHLY , you can go back and cancel the scheduled change , then request the $55 plan again with the code.  Good Luck!

brettster99

Please tell me you used the 20OFFMONTHLY coupon in the promo code section? Hate to see you spend more for no reason

@pckku   no worry, 

and you were able to apply the $20 off? 

pckku

Oh.  I did schedule for a plan change. If that is the reason why I cannot find it there a few minutes ago, my apologies for posting incorrect information.☹️

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @pckku 

not true , I see both $45 for 20 GB and $55 for 20GB there.  Maybe you can use Private mode or Incognito mode to check again

or if you already scheduled the $55 for 20GB plan, then, it would be on the list anymore as you scheduled it already

hTideGnow_0-1669570980825.png

hTideGnow_1-1669570993758.png

Need Help? Let's chat.