cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out

Speedian66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Due to being locked out for a significant amount of time and still can't log in I tried to get help.... only problem is that my account and community account are now merged so since I couldn't log in to pay for my phone.... I had to make this account just to ask for help. 

My account will not allow me to log on and no matter how long I wait. (and hour as it says in the log on screen as well as the 3 hours it says for some reason on the support chat) and still nothing. I don't even have to make a "few" attempts. Even though I changed my password and only tried logging in once......stil got "you have exceeded number of attempts.....". This is getting beyond frustrating. Could I get some help, please? 

2 REPLIES 2

Speedian66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't know why you'd ask about forgot my email works because I know my email. Honestly, I'm not even sure I got my password wrong last night that made me have to change it cause since I changed my password it should let me on, but it seems to just be stuck in some lock out loop. Last night I waited 8 hours because I went to sleep and tried when I woke up but was immediately locked out again.

Since this is my only phone I can't use another device. Doing this WAS the only other device. I just tried the incognito mode and it didn't work either. 

I'm not sure what you mean with the name thing. I only ever had 2 accounts. My actual account, and this one I had to make to make ask this. 

As for the chatbot... I don't have a clue why it should be faster. In the chatbot, when I asked about the lock out account it asked me to choose which account "My account & Community Account" which the bot should probably know that they are the same account now. Tried asking to talk to an agent and it leads in circles back to telling me to log into the community to ask which is a problem.
I'll try messaging a CS_agent directly and see if I can get some help that way. 

Thanks

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Speedian66 - what about the Forgot your email option, does that work?

Are you a current customer, with working services? If services are not working what does it say when you call 611 or # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device?

This community account is how you get support around here. Yes, the eversafe links community and My Account. Try opening a tab in incognito mode and log into My Account that way.

Did you perhaps create more than one community user/member name? Sometimes that can mess things up. If this is the case, so still issues connect with CSA. Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

Need Help? Let's chat.