cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of self-serve

wurtemburger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot the password to my self-serve account but when I click "forgot password" it says I'm locked out.  I didn't try my password 5 times, I've waited an hour, its been like this for years, nothing changes.  Anyway I can log in?

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wurtemburger wrote:

I forgot the password to my self-serve account but when I click "forgot password" it says I'm locked out.  I didn't try my password 5 times, I've waited an hour, its been like this for years, nothing changes.  Anyway I can log in?

Yes.  PM will lock you out after failed locked in multiple times.

Send a private message to moderator to reset your password.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moderator wait time is about 2 - 3 days.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@wurtemburger wrote:

@wurtemburger  Check you junk folder just in case. Seems like the email is taking a long time to get delivered. Can you use 611? or maybe try "forgot password" during off hours to see if it makes a difference. Otherwise you need to message the moderator team.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@wurtemburger wrote:

Try a different browser or incognito mode.  Otherwise you need to send a private message to Moderator_Team via the envelope icon top right of your post and ask for assistance.

Need Help? Let's chat.