cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

kaine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Cancelled plan during a move, and now can't get into account to get a new plan/number or reactivate simcard.

Any other options? Mods seem to not be responding to messages.

6 REPLIES 6

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kaine wrote:

Cancelled plan during a move, and now can't get into account to get a new plan/number or reactivate simcard.

Once you cancel a plan the Sim becomes null and void and may not be re-activated. You need to purchase a new Sim Card and activate a new plan.

ZfromVanC

@kaine wrote:

That's literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard. They brick the aim card of returning customers?

If you've been away for longer than 90 days, you'll have to spend the $10 to get a new sim card.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kaine wrote:

That's literally the stupidest thing I've ever heard. They brick the aim card of returning customers?

As far as they know, you left. So they close things down behind you.

I'm not sure any service provider will allow reactivation of a long expired deactivated service.

kaine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kaine wrote:

If your account was inactive more than 90 days you need to start over again using a new PM sim card.

ZfromVanC

Sometimes it can take up to 48 hours to hear back from a Mod.

How long was your account inactive for?

Need Help? Let's chat.