cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

bananaman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been stuck trying to reset my stupid self serve account for hours now, the website is xxxxxxxxxx and the chat bot is useless. I can't submit any tickets since the verification process is more poorly designed than someone's first web project and won't actually let you submit the ticket 

edited: terms of service

5 REPLIES 5

K8T
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You are absolutely correct, it is difficult to get a ticket started. I just kept trying the SIMon chat until it finally popped up. It is very frustrating for sure.

bananaman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just submitted a PM to CS agent, hopefully it works out. But you guys really need to look into fixing ticket submission and self-reset. How can I get an error saying I am locked out of my account when I am trying to reset the password for it???

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@bananaman wrote:

I've been stuck trying to reset my stupid self serve account for hours now, the website is dogsh*t and the chat bot is useless. I can't submit any tickets since the verification process is more poorly designed than someone's first web project and won't actually let you submit the ticket 

Try this....https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bananaman 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

ammt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I agree re: the chat bot, completely useless, and cannot even submit a ticket to ANY of the options, because those functions are not working for me at present. I think what you described above, is exactly what I just experienced. Poorly designed / written code... doesn't work at all!!

Need Help? Let's chat.