cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

umoya66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was on autopay but account did not renew, now I am locked out of my account.  Account reset links are emailed after they expire.

13 REPLIES 13

Nadasmiles

Thank you appreciat the help but does not ask questions just says locked out!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there, @Nadasmiles.  There is a forgot password link that you can use to reset the password.  It will as  an identification question, and if that is answered correctly, you should get an email with a reset link.  *IF* the recet link is not received within an hour or two, then you will need to send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to reset it for you.  Note that moderator response time is at least 48-72 hours.

Just in case you need it...

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Nadasmiles wrote:

Can not remember password,locked out

Have you tried the "Forgot your password?" link on the login screen?

Nadasmiles

Can not remember password,locked out

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Miss_desiray1 wrote:

Currently locked myself out of my online my service page. Due to forgetting my password. How can I got about unlocking and resetting my password 

Good grief. You found the Community. You signed up. You found this thread. You would have seen a big green box saying there was a solution to the exact same question.

Read it.

Either that or did you at least try the "Forgot your password?" feature? Some say it works. Heck the guy who wrote the above solution says it works.

Miss_desiray1

Currently locked myself out of my online my service page. Due to forgetting my password. How can I got about unlocking and resetting my password 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kinmex5:  Send your personal information to the mods.

kinmex5

Hi:

I got the cell plan June 10, 2018 just 6 weeks ago and I can never access my self serve account. Occasional emails have been sent to me to get to a website to reset my password and the website page is always expired. Then I'm sent to enter my email and my security question to receive an email to folow directions to reset the password except that the info email I am suppose to receive never arrives. This is an endless cycle for 6 weeks now.

Also entering *611 does not give a menu to give me how many call minutes I have used or how many minutes are left. Please contact me and sort out these problems finally.

@tazbaby2019 wrote:

I am having a problem getting into mine and my wife’s account they are both locked after I changed our priest plans if you can please help

You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will reset your password from their end. 

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number
What are the Contact Support’s hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

tazbaby2019

I am having a problem getting into mine and my wife’s account they are both locked after I changed our priest plans if you can please help

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The password reset never works for me. Only the link from moderator works for me

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hope you can get a response soon!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@umoya66 You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info. They will get back to you shortly. 

Need Help? Let's chat.