cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of Account

manmohan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am locked out of my account.  I tried a reset password but get the following message

Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help.

5 REPLIES 5

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@manmohan 

this tends to happen when you don't log in to your account frequently. the credentials are deleted for some reason.. I assume because of PM's 90 day inactive account deactivation linked to it. try to log in at least once, every 1-2 months to avoid the system forgetting your password

lourd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

just few hours ago I had same problem now I solved it. after take ticket you will need to wait for few hours for reply from them. check ur community mail box

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

msg here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

or click on the blurb on the bottom right and create a ticket.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try waiting an hour then try logging in again.

Also try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a CSA.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@manmohan 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and they will Reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.