cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out for month or longer

Cin2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I log into my account that I been locked out of for so long. Tried changing password still can’t log in. I’m currently using my wife’s account I ant sign into anything 

6 REPLIES 6

DeelightfulDee2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Cin2 

I forgot to tell you that they will probably tell you to make a new community account with a new email address to contact support. Just for reference here's the background on my issue:

I created an eversafe ID not long after they changed our accounts. I accessed my account at the same time and everything seemed OK. I logged out and tried logging back in but self serve was down for maintenance (bad timing?)

A couple of months went by and the new 5G plans came out so I went to login to schedule a change plan on next renewal and that's when I got the email/password does not match message. I was advised to use the forgot password option. I still got the same message so I was told I need to contact support and to make a community account.

I made a community account with a new email. Since I no longer had proper access to my accounts email ( it wasn't my email address) when I chatted with an agent I asked for them to change my email to the same one as my community account. This was supposed to solve the issue.

Once the email was changed I tried logging in and got the email/password doesn't match message so I used the forgot password option again thinking I wrote my password down wrong. When I tried logging in with the new password I got the exceeded logins message. After waiting out the hour and then a day I still had the same message.

I had to create my current community account with another email. I contacted support and they created the ticket for the Ai team and not much has changed since then.

But if you were trying to take advantage of the black friday/cyber Monday plans but couldn't they may make an exception for you. I contacted them on the 27th but didn't hear back from them until the 1st and I only saw that message yesterday. Again another thing agents cannot do any longer is schedule plan changes for your next renewal. So as an exception they credited back my last plan payment ($45/40gb) and made an immediate plan change to the $34/40gb plan that's no longer available to choose in our accounts.

Again...good luck!

DeelightfulDee2

@Cin2 

Hmmmm.....sounds like my issue but with a different message. You will have to contact an agent and get them to open a ticket with the Ai team. Make sure you get the ticket reference # so it's easy to ask for updates. But it's not good news if that's the case. They have been actively working on mine for almost 5 months with no progress. I have to get an agent to do everything and anything I need to do to manage my account. Worse still with the "upgrade" to our accounts they have eliminated many of the abilities of agents to make changes in our accounts. For example I found out the 4 digit account PIN # I chose during activation did not register with the system. I can't change it because I can't access my account nor can the agents because they eliminated access for agents to change it as well. Kinda dumb?!!

Good luck and I will try and give you an update if anything changes on my end.

Cin2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No keeps saying user locked out even when I change password

DeelightfulDee2

@Cin2 

I hope you don't have my issue. What happens when you change your password and try to log in with the new one? Do you get the exceeded number of login attempts message? With try again in 1 hour?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Cin2 

Are you a member longer than 1 year?

If you are, did you register on Eversafe ID before login?

If not, click on Sign Up and create an ID using your registered email and password.

IMG_0110.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cin2  You can use this direct link to support to help you regain access 

you can send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.