cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out and can't get in to my account

Renebeaulieu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need help logging as I'm locked out. My visa expired and they shutdown my line. 

8 REPLIES 8

Renebeaulieu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • No luck that way either. Still doesn't recognize my password. So annoying without being able to talk to someone 

@hycm53 wrote:

@Renebeaulieu wrote:

You mean you can't login PM self service account?

Since PM website has caches issue, so clear caches , cookies then using computer and private or incognito mode browser to login. For some mysteriously reasons, mobile device some times hard to login.

If still can't login,  then open a ticket with PM customer service for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

All tickets need to be submitted using the chatbot. Please do not direct people to send a private message as the initial contact.

CGO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

account ok if not over 90 days. Top page---Get help---chat---submit ticket.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Renebeaulieu wrote:

You mean you can't login PM self service account?

Since PM website has caches issue, so clear caches , cookies then using computer and private or incognito mode browser to login. For some mysteriously reasons, mobile device some times hard to login.

If still can't login,  then open a ticket with PM customer service for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Debugs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can also chat with SIMon and create a ticket now. 

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Renebeaulieu use a differrent browser in private or incognito mode and try to sign in

Debugs

Here are some examples of when to contact a Customer Support Agents directly:

There’s an issue with your Public Mobile service that prevents you from using your phone to make calls, a feature is bugged, or if earned Rewards aren’t showing up.

Debugs

I don't think this is something the self-service community can help. I would suggest reach out tot their customer service when they are online at 11am EST.

Need Help? Let's chat.