cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out & abandoned

Aknapp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im locked out. Created a new account just to seek help. Old Account only allows 1 attempt before locking up again. password reset doesnt work. Tech support gets locked out and their reset fails to work. I've been stuck in their revolving door of security clearance and closing the ticket before providing a solution for 2 months. I've tried on multiple devices.

The support staff don't seem to read previous messages from other staff to understand the situation and tell me to link my new account to my phone and email of the old account, which doesnt work because eversafe wouldn't have 2 accounts with the same phone & email address.

2 REPLIES 2

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Aknapp 

there was another person got locked out and told us yesterday that support had to ask him to create another account and use that for his My Account access, maybe you are going to do that as well.  But that still needs support agent's help.  So, reply and make sure he reads 🙂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Aknapp 

best option is to keep working with PM customer support...but...demand that your concern be escalated immediately.

Need Help? Let's chat.