cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked account

Albi_Ca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been trying to log into my account to no avail. no one has contacted me for a long time. The account says locked out Everytime I try to enter the password I had saved specifically for Public Mobile 

And now they are charging almost double of what I used to pay...

Anyone knows how I can close my account with public mobile? I don't want them anymore. They have no customer service to resolve any issues let alone deal with payments and such. Much appreciated 

5 REPLIES 5

@Albi_Ca   From what I understand, $13 is still the cheapest plan in the market for your usage.   

With the reward, you should be just paying $9. Again, there is no other plan available in the market you can switch to on this price range, unless you are thinking to cancel this plan completely.

Some members here are working on to "convince" Telus to rethink the decision.  I think they will contact you to join their team shortly  🙂

Albi_Ca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Correct, I had the cheapest plan and now it's almost double for a phone which is used for emergency only since with the 60 minutes the plan has even 1 call can take all that time, let alone several. Not to metnions no GB at all. It's good till it lasted...

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Albi_Ca   you have $10 plan  but paying less with rewards?   If that is the plan you have , PM raised the price to $3.  So, it could be a big hit if you have been paying $6 or less.  

We tried to protest, but 2 things are certiain, Death and Price hike. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Albi_Ca  When you say double, how much you are talking about it?  Maybe you used to get some rewards and you no longer getting now (mainly friend referrals)

I suggest you to  get the login back first, check the Transaction log and see if it make sense.  

Open ticket with PM Support to try to get the access back:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Albi_Ca  - to close your account here, you can either port the number to another provider, or remove the payment method in self serve, or call 611 to remove autopay and after 90 days of nonpayment the account closes.

A locked account can be remedied. If you cannot troubleshoot it with forgot your password option, then ask CSA for help.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.