cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked SIM card

Carmellowe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My SIM card is locked and I need to PUK code to access my phone - how do I unlock/get PUK code?

5 REPLIES 5

Carmellowe

Thank you very much - this resolved issue.

Carmellowe

Thank you so much. This resolves the issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Carmellowe 

Where to find your PUK (publicmobile.ca)

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, 

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The PUK or PIN unlock code is SIM-specific, and can be given by a customer service agent. You can send a private message to them here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

@Carmellowe wrote:

My SIM card is locked and I need to PUK code to access my phone - how do I unlock/get PUK code?

The only way you'll be able to get this is to open a ticket with a customer support agent. Please use the chatbot icon in the bottom right of the screen to proceed.

Need Help? Let's chat.