cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loaded Payment Vouchers PROBLEMS

Beliizabeth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan is to run out on December 1 and today is December 3. I loaded two payment voucher totalling the $60 on my phone. They verified $40 and $20 for the audit on and that it would be valid until December 1, 2022 which of course does not make sense. The plan should go until January 2023. I still cannot use my phone as it does not recognize that the voters were loaded HELP I NEED MY PHONE AND PAID FOR MY SERVICE ASAP??

12 REPLIES 12

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello.

Please check your private messages @Beliizabeth 

Kindly,
Clau- CS agent

@Beliizabeth 

You should contact an agent to get a new email address and password on your self service account:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Beliizabeth

So now it says the balance is $60 and will renew on December 1, 2022 🤪. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

And the balance? And what plan are you on?

@Beliizabeth 

When you call 611 does it give you the amount of your Balance.

Beliizabeth

When I loaded them at *611 it accepted them and said my account would be valid until December 1, 2022… Obviously an error and I’m assuming that’s why my account not reactivate.

Beliizabeth

$20 for the other one to total $60

Beliizabeth

Sorry, your service has been temporarily suspend it. Please make a payment…

Beliizabeth

No I cannot as I don’t remember the password and I don’t have access to the email I used as it was hacked a few months back. Therefore I purchase payment vouchers at the convenient store. When I loved them and excepted them, however Account not active.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Beliizabeth   one thing, it could be still a browser cache issue, you might be viewing a cached page with old info.

Please login My Account once again using Incognito mode.  Confirm if the money is taking by PM and whether it is sitting as Available fund or used to renew. Check Payment history and you will see how the loaded fund were used.

With Incognito mode, if you see the status is Active, then reboot your phone once again

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Beliizabeth 

Can you log into your self service account and see what the status is ...is it Active? If active can you reboot your phone, reset network settings or reinstall sim card and reboot.

Are the money from the vouchers in Available Funds? Can you reactivate your account from self service if it is inactive/suspended?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Lots of autocorrect here. "$20 for the audit on"?? Dial 611 and let us know what it says.

Need Help? Let's chat.