cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat help

jchua
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Where do I even get help through live chat from a real customer service agent? Every time I click the "text message" icon, I'm just chatting with an AI bot or it just tells me to sign in and submit a ticket? 

11 REPLIES 11

@ElegantTomato wrote:

Type 'agent' and you'll eventually jump into a queue... wait times can be substantial though. 

This is not the case. There is no queue to jump into. Public Mobile does not provide support through live chat.

jchua

😮, thanks! 

ElegantTomato

Type 'agent' and you'll eventually jump into a queue... wait times can be substantial though. 

jchua

Yeah, I kinda figured after a while 😂 And the lack of customer service is freaking me out considering how many people have issues as a new customers. I hope the upcoming maintenance can solve the most encountered problems. 

jchua

The thing is, when I was signing up for a subscription as a new customer, there was a link for "need help". I pressed it and no matter which category I picked, it said "Sorry. No agents available" despite saying the hours of operation of 9am-8pm. 

PMisterrible41

Public Mobile has no support.  The community help is fine if you want to waste hours and hours scrolling through suggestions that sometimes work and often do not. I was left hanging for a week, sending multiple messages through the empty void of the Private Message Services. Following my complaint to THe Commissions for Complains about Telecom Services (CCTS) https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/ less than 24 hours ago, I had a personal phone call from someone at Public Mobile midday today. He provided my account number which I had been seeking for two weeks. He said it was his job to reply promptly to CCTS complaints. Why would anyone do business with a company that refuses to communicate with its customers unless forced to do so by a regulatory authority? Public Mobile has an appalling reputation - well deserved. See Trust Pilot reviews. Don't sit online for hours waiting for Public Mobile to engage in back and forth chat with you (or just keep you waiting endlessly). File a CCTS complaint.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@jchua 

the way it works here in PM world is, if you have questions or problems, you should come to the Community Forum for help initially. There's always someone here with great suggestions or tips to get you going. The Community Forum is made up with live Public Mobile customers, who have coaching experience with most PM issues. In the rare case that we can't help, we'll provide suggestion or link to Customer Support personnel for their help. The CSA's are usually available during regular business hours...but...can be several hours before getting to your question. The recent Black Friday offers tied up the CSA's for a few days dealing with various new customer issues.

@jchua wrote:

Where do I even get help through live chat from a real customer service agent? Every time I click the "text message" icon, I'm just chatting with an AI bot or it just tells me to sign in and submit a ticket? 

I think that there could be misunderstanding about the availability of live chat as I've seen a considerable amount of imisnfromation being spread online by others at different messages forums.  The live chat is only for general sales related quetsions.  The staff who work the live chat have no access to any specific customer's account. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jchua  No sorry there no live support , all help is online . You can use this direct link to support to submit ticket 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can submit a ticket to a real Public Mobile Customer Service Agent with the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @jchua 

sorry, PM does not have live chat via phone or online

you have to open ticket,   please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:

Need Help? Let's chat.