cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Voicemail on iPhone not working since the switch to PM

h3adgskt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey friends:

I'm a new PM subscriber and since making the switch it appears as though my Live Voicemail is no longer working. It has always been hit and miss, maybe 75% of my voicemail were picked up by Apple versus my carrier... but it's so much handier to use then any carrier's dial-in system

Any ideas what I may need to enable or disable to get the feature working on this network? Thanks!

-Andrew

3 REPLIES 3

h3adgskt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

so the feature was enabled already but I disabled/rebooted, then enabled/rebooted and had someone call me. Seems to work now, thanks for the quick help!

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@h3adgskt - Are you on a poor (1 bar) network signal strength? Most likely your phone didn't get the call & it went to PM Voicemail. Try disabling it in Settings > Phone > Live Voicemail, doing a reboot of the iPhone, then re-enabling it in Settings > Phone > Live Voicemail.

PM Support for iOS 17 Live Voicemail. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/What-iOS-17-s-Live-Voicemail-Means-for-...

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@h3adgskt   In phone setting ,Make sure live voicemail is toggled on and reboot the phone 

Handy1_0-1709820719589.png

Need Help? Let's chat.