Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving the Oracles' group

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hello,

I've informed @Jeremy_M that I have a chronic health problem that is exacerbated by stress. I explained that what I find stressful might be something about which he wouldn't give a second thought. For reasons of privacy, I'm not prepared to disclose here or by private message what my stressors are.

I will also be away from the community for an indefinite period at least until my health returns.

I sincerely wish each of you the best of success in your endeavours.

Lest there be any misunderstanding, the Oracle program is not problematic; my health is.

Martin

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Wishing you all the best, @Martin.  We will definitely miss you here, but health and happiness are the most important thing (along with family and friends).  Let us know if you ever need anything.  Cheers Martin.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle
Sorry to hear you need to leave. Fingers crossed that will help speed your recovery.

Hang in there. 😉

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Martin,

I wish you a swift recovery. We will miss you greatly!

All thest best 🙂

Kalla

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sad to hear you leave.  Hope for a speedy recovery.. 

Very sad to hear this Smiley Sad

We hope you get better very soon.

Subbanator96
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Martin,

I'm so sorry to see you go, and I truly hope your health improves. We'll miss you and I hope we hear from you soon. Happy Easter and I hope you have a good recovery.

crazyfrog
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Martin Pray your health returns to normalcy. Kindly do not hestiate to let us know should you require assistance. We will try to help in anyway possible.

Mayor / Maire

Sorry to hear about your ongoing health problems, @Martin. I'm also sad to hear about your decision, but (and I feel comfortable this on behalf of everyone here) we would all first want what's best for you and your well-being.

If you find it makes sense for you to check in even once in a month or two, if logging in more often is not possible, we will be happy to hear from you on how things are going.

Enjoy the spring season. May it bring some serenity and healing into your life.

Need Help? Let's chat.